Share these groundbreaking investigations with friends, colleagues, libraries and educational institutions.
Squeaky Wheel Productions presents
BBC investigative reporter Greg Palast
"Who Profits from War on Iraq?"
"The Best Democracy Money Can Buy"
Discusses his groundbreaking stories on:
- Bush family oil/gold interests
- The 2000 presidential election scandal in Florida
- Failures of the World Bank/IMF
- U.S. role in Venezuelan coup attempt
at a fundraiser for Squeaky Wheel Productions
with Scott Harris, Denise Manzari and Melinda Tuhus
in New Haven, Connecticut April 12, 2003
- "Who Profits from War on Iraq?" audio CD of April 12, 2003 presentation in New Haven of Greg Palast ...$10
- "Greg Palast on the Iraq War, Oil and American Empire," audio CD interview with WPKN's Scott Harris on "Counterpoint," Feb. 17, 2003 ...$10 "Counterpoint" listeners: This is the exclusive interview that almost didn't happen due to the power outage just as Scott got on the air during the blizzard of Feb. 17, 2003!
- "Counting on Democracy," a Globalvision/Danny Schechter film on the 2000 presidential election scandal in Florida, featuring Greg Palast's investigation ...$20
Make your check payable to "The Global Center"
and mail to:
Squeaky Wheel Productions
P.O. Box 110176
Trumbull, CT 06611
For more information, call: (203) 268-8446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Includes shipping costs. Orders shipped in 2-4 weeks.
All contributions to The International Center for Global Communications Foundation, Inc. (dba "The Global Center") a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, are tax-deductible. Proceeds benefit Squeaky Wheel Productions, created by the producers of the syndicated "Between The Lines" radio newsmagazine, for the support of alternative, independent and community media resourcess
Best viewed in Netscape 6.0, Internet Explorer 6, Opera 7, Firefox 1 or Safari 1 or later.